December 17, 2010

Re-Debut


Hello everyone. It has been over a year since I've written about the mysteries of God. It has been a tremendous year filled with breakthrough, defeat, victory, and of course the ever-present mysteries of God. I am eager to begin sharing with you from a new vantage point. I can definitely say I've climbed a bit higher up the mountain, and the view from here is glorious. I've learned the secrets to some of the mysteries I've long wondered about, and new mysteries have replaced them. I'm working on a little something I'd like to share, but I'm hard and fast against a deadline of my own making right now, so it will have to wait. In the meantime, I pray you will turn the lights down low, snuggle into your favorite blanket, and rest in His love and grace for you at least for a few minutes today.
Peace & Joy,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment